Directions: Online Athletic Clearance
- Go to athleticclearance.com
- Select your language from the drop-down menu at the top of the page
- If new to the system, create a new Log-in Username (valid email address) and Password (a tutorial will be available for help)
- Sign in and click on “New Clearance” to begin the clearance process.
- Select School Year: 2020-21
6. Select School: Saddleback HS
7. Select Sport your student plans to participate in.
A. See step 12 below if your student plans to participate in multiple sports.
- Complete the mandatory fields for Student Information. This section requires medical insurance information:
A. If insured, click “Yes” and provide the following information:
Insurance Company, Insurance Policy #, Primary Physician, Physician’s Phone #, Preferred Hospital
- If not insured, click “No” and the Student Insurance link will appear. (links also available below in Spanish and English)
Follow the steps on this website for registering and purchasing a Student Insurance policy to participate in athletics.
Note: If purchasing student insurance for Football Players, you must purchase one of the three policies found under “Optional Football Coverage”.
- Complete the mandatory fields for the Medical History form
A. Download, print, and bring the completed medical history and physical examination form to your doctor the day of your physical. The form needed is on the athleticclearance.com website and can also be obtained from the front office (see Athletic Director or Athletic Secretary),or saddlebackathletics.com.
- Complete the required Parent/Guardian Information form
- Complete the required Signature forms
- Once you reach the Confirmation Message, print the confirmation sheet and have it signed by parent/guardian. If you would like to register for Multiple Sports, then once you complete the clearance for one sport and arrive at the Confirmation Message, you will have the option to check off additional sports for the current school year. Electronic signatures will be applied to the additional sports.
- Bring confirmation message with parent signature to the Athletic Trainer to complete the clearance process. See image below for example:
- Once all steps have been completed, student will receive a stamped and signed clearance confirmation form from the Athletic Trainer. Students are not officially cleared until verification has been made that the entire process has been completed at which time they will receive the stamped and signed confirmation form.